A while ago online I found a list of questions to continually ask yourself, kind of like an internal check-up. Well I decided that I’m going to make it into a blogging series, called Stepping Up and Out. Based on the questions below I hope to discover how it is asking/requiring that I step up and out in that specific area of my life. I’m aiming to answer one question every two weeks, so this series will be done in 6 months (12 questions). As I go through these questions, I’d encourage you to do the same. Just like going to the doctor to get an annual or bi-annual check-up, an internal check-up is just as healthy.
So here we go, I won’t answer the questions in this particular order but I’ll link them to the post that I answer them in.
- Am I proud of the life that I’m living
- What have I tried this month (that’s new)
- What have I learned about God this year
- Am I really getting to know the people that are in my life and am I making myself available to get to be know by them
- What can I be doing to step outside of my comfort zone, name two things that I can do
- What should I stop doing in order to be able to do what I should be doing
- When I travel, what am I learning
- Am I doing all that I thought I’d be doing or wanted to be doing at this point in my life
- What is something (or a list of somethings) that I want to be doing by this time next year
- What is one area of my life that I can improve my view on
- Am I doing what I’m doing to the best that I can
- Am I helping others more than I’m helping myself