Oh my goodness, I love quick, simple, easy and delicious recipes! I found this one on Pinterest and thought I’d try it out during a lunch break.
Ingredients [Makes about 24 cookies]
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet (love the no-mess clean-up)
- Combine peanut butter and sugar in a mixer until smooth
- Add in the egg and baking soda, mix til smooth
- Roll 1 tsp of dough into balls and place onto the cookie sheet, then flatten them. I made a design with a fork for added visual interest.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. It’s okay if they are a little soft on the top/center, they’ll harden up when they cool.