In four years I have (among many other things):
- Graduated from Ignite (now the Ignite Academy)
- Traveled to Spain and Morocco
- Attended Life Pacific College
- Moved to the East Coast for a summer internship
- Had a summer internship turn into a full on internship for over 2 years
- Had that internship change into a full-time freelance design career
and the most important things that I have done in the past four years…
6. Met my husband at the annual Foursquare Connection (a convention for all pastors/leaders of the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel around the world) 4 years ago today in Anaheim, CA.
7. Began dating on December 1, 2010
8. Got engaged December 22, 2011
9. Got married June 30, 2012
Last night as I was watching the opening session for this year’s convention, I realized that today was the 4 year milestone since meeting my hubby. I started looking back at all of the photos that I’ve taken (and been tagged in on Facebook) in the past four years, just reminiscing on all of the wonderful moments and milestones. And out of all of those memories, my favorite was meeting Logan. I can remember just about every detail of that day, and I hope that I always will.
It’s crazy to think that this was us four years ago just before we met later that day.