- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 4-5 potatoes, cubed
- 2 c spicy hot v-8 juice (or 1-2 cans)
- 2 c water
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 c carrots (I didn’t have any on hand this round)
- ½ c corn
Place everything in the crockpot and stir well to get mixed together. Add the water last to fill up the crockpot (at least to make sure that all of the other ingredients are completely covered in liquid. Set in on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Note: You can totally add any other veggies to the soup that you want, I would have added the carrots this round but discovered I ate the last ones yesterday (oops!). Oh and the bread you see with the soup is also gluten-free. I made L corn bread from a package which had gluten in it so I had to opt for the gluten free toast with my soup.